Friday, January 8, 2010

Off Day and Macros

Feeling good today. Diet plan looks great and very excited to get it under way. I am also pretty excited to hit the gym tomorrow. Weekend workouts are always the best.

Question I had was concerning my workouts. If I follow the plan you gave me but alternate some exercises is that fine? Like you say to use Routine A four times then move on to Routine B. Can I do the following for let's say chest in Routine A.

A1 - 1st time - Bench Press, Incline Press, Incline Flyes
A1 - 2nd time - Bench Press, Weighted Dips, Incline Flyes
A1 - 3rd time - Bench Press, Incline Press, Incline Flyes
A1 - 4th time - Bench Press, Weighted Dips, Incline Flyes
then move onto Routine B

There are just some exercises I love doing and feel good doing. My chest was always my weakest, still is in a lot of ways but I have brought it up a lot using heavy dips. Of course, I always value your input and the final say is from you.



Diet

Calories: 2,310, Protein: 224g, Carbs: 197g, Fats: 73g

No comments:

Post a Comment