Monday, January 11, 2010

Off Day and Macros

Diet

Calories: 2,312, Protein: 226.6g, Carbs: 199.2g, Fats: 71.4g

Tomorrow is my high carb/leg day! Looking forward to it.

BTW, in March I am heading down to visit the folks in Florida for 2 weeks. Keeping on my diet is no problem since we are staying with them and they aren't the type to go out. US grocery stores just have so much more then we do here. Thing is, I have a lot of family down there and i'm sure we'll be invited over. Typically, they know i'm a health freak so they try and cook as healthy as possible. How do i go about being on vacation and sticking to the exact macros i need to take in? My folks do have a scale though but not my aunts or cousins.

I also plan to get a month's membership at a local gym so no worries for the workouts. I am not really worried about either because i have a lot of discipline but at the same time i dont want to offend them by bringing my own food when we go out to visit. You must know the way Italians are.

No comments:

Post a Comment