Friday, March 5, 2010

HIIT/Abs and Macros

Cardio

5 minute warmup, 15 intervals, 10 minute cool down

Abs

crunches - 30 reps x 2 sets - (5lbs medicine ball)
weighted decline crunches - 45lbs x 12 reps x 2 sets
cable
crunches - 170lbs x 12 reps x 2 sets
leg raises - bw x 12 x 3 sets

Stretching, stretching and more stretching focusing on my hips and hams. Feel great. No backpain whatsoever whether i am sitting, working out etc etc...on my next leg day i will slowly start to incorporate 2 sets of squats at 135-175lbs. Just to get the feel back and going to stop at parallel. I wont force the issue.

BTW, i tend to use splenda in my coffee but have read some crap about sucralose lately. Bought some Stevia...is that fine? Tastes pretty good.

Weighed myself today and up .5 lbs from yesterday. Didn't do anything differently. I swear i better come in under tomorrow because it just makes no sense. I practically ate the same and did an extra cardio session this week because of that crazy walk back on Tuesday.

Am i suppose to salt my food? I usually add a dash or two of sea salt to everything or should i just stick to the sodium found in my foods?

Thanks!




Diet

Calories: 2,211, Protein: 225.0g, Carbs: 175.1g, Fats: 65.0g




No comments:

Post a Comment