Friday, April 9, 2010

HIIT/Abs and Macros

Cardio

5 minute warmup, 15 intervals, 10 minute cool down

Abs

crunches - BW x 30, BW x 30, BW x 25
leg raises - BW x 14, BW x 14, BW x 14
decline crunches - 45 x 10, 45 x 10
seated cable crunches - 80 x 15, 100 x 12, 80 x 15

Hey Joe, have you ever used a stairmaster for HIIT? Thinking of trying it next week. Another question i had was for outdoor jogging. With the weather getting nicer i love running outdoors but my heartrate gets up there no matter how slowly i jog outdoors. I would say it is steady but more low/medium intensity. Running on pavement is just so much more taxing then a treadmill i find but i LOVE doing it. Let me know if this is OK for the steady state.

Also what are you planning if my weight comes in slightly under last weeks? That freaking cheat screwed me big time. Monday i was up to 165.4 !!!! I am right around last week's weigh in now though and this is my low carb/cardio day so getting down even more shouldnt be a problem. I am confident i can easily lose 1 lbs next week on what you have me doing now but i feel this week was all about catching up. Damnit!




Diet

Calories: 2,100, Protein: 225.1g, Carbs: 149.6g, Fats: 59.9g




No comments:

Post a Comment